Apple MacBook Air MVFH2B/A Laptop
- Retina Display: four million pixels, one brilliant debut With a resolution of 2560-by-1600 for over 4 million pixels, the results are positively jaw-dropping. Images take on a new level of detail and realism. The text is sharp and clear. With 48 percent more colors than the previous generation, everything you see is rich and vibrant. The display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, making the borders 50 percent thinner than before. So you can focus on what’s on your screen. And you’re going to love what you see.
- Simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and – just like that – your Mac unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings, without entering yet another password. With Touch ID, your private information stays private.
- Keyboard: a real hands-on experience The next-generation MacBook Air keyboard features the butterfly mechanism – providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort and responsiveness. And individual LED-backlit keys with an ambient light sensor help you type in low-light environments.
- Force Touch Trackpad The Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure. You have precise control and a uniform response – no matter where you click the trackpad – as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom. Your fingers will feel right at home.
- macOS: simply powerful macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. It lets you do things you simply can’t with other computers. That’s because it’s designed specifically for the hardware it runs on – and vice versa.