HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (1) Intel® Xeon® 3106 (8-Core, 1.7 GHz, 85W), 16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM; 16 GB RDIMM DR 2600 MT/s, NO HDD, (1) 500W HPE FlexSlot Power Supply, HPE Embedded 4x1Gb,iLO (standard), Smart Array P408i-a/2GB, NO Optical Drive, No Mouse, No Keyboard, Warranty 3/3/3, Rack 2U
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA T4/Quadro P2000/P2200 or Intel PAC D5005 (Stratix 10 SX) in a 2U, standard length, rackmount server.
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB. 
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Be the first to review “HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server”